What Happens During My Intake Appointment?
Meeting with a Miami Fathers’ Rights Attorney
When you come to DADvocacy™ Law Firm for legal representation related to a family law matter, we want you to be prepared and to feel comfortable in knowing what to expect during your intake appointment. Each of our fathers’ rights lawyers is talented and skilled in her own right, and we will do our best to address your concerns and offer guidance that relates to your unique situation.
When you come to DADvocacy™Law Firm for your intake appointment:
- Expect to meet with an attorney. As you are meeting with an attorney, you will have the benefit of attorney-client confidentiality at your appointment.
- Expect to provide us with the information needed to properly analyze your case. We will use the Miami-Dade County electronic docket to review your case. Please note that any documents filed prior to 2013 will not be viewable online, so please bring hard copies for us to review if necessary.
- Expect to have the child support formulae calculated for you. Please bring pay stubs.
- Expect to execute a waiver if you want your significant other or support person to be brought into your consultation with you.
- Expect to meet with an attorney to discuss your case and a possible legal resolution. The attorney will not be giving you a sales pitch. If you would like to retain our firm, a staffer will provide you with pricing and payment information.