DIY Tool Shed
Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Miami, FL
At DADvocacy™ Law Firm, we are committed to giving fathers the tools and information they need to make the right choices about their family law matters. This portion of our website is devoted specifically to this, with pages on such topics as Child Support Myths, Tips for Teen Dads, and What Happens During My Intake Appointment. There are few issues as complex as those involving parental rights, child support, and custody, but we hope to shed light on these matters through honest and straightforward guidance.
Our Miami fathers’ rights attorneys realize that, although fathers are meant to be treated as equals in family law proceedings, they face many challenges related to child support and spending quality time with their children. DADvocacy™ Law Firm was created to level the playing field, offering fathers the same opportunities as mothers, no matter the challenges they may face.
You can find helpful information by clicking on the links included below:
- Florida Courts: Family Law Forms
- Florida Family Law Statutes
- Florida Department of Revenue: Child Support
- Florida Child Support Enforcement
- Passport Denial Program: U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Miami-Dade County Family Court Division
- Establishing Paternity in Florida
- Parenting Time (Custody & Visitation)
- Florida Department of Children & Families
Call for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about your specific situation, rights, and responsibilities, we welcome you to call DADvocacy™ Law Firm for a free initial consultation. We can answer your immediate questions and offer an initial assessment of your case to help you determine whether you are in need of legal counsel and how to proceed from here on out. As always, your interests are at the forefront of our concerns.
Advice from the Dadvocacy Lawyers Just for Do-It-Yourselfers
Check out some of our most helpful blog posts for our DIY Dads:
- How Do I Figure Out My Child Support Payments?
- So, How Long Will My Divorce or Paternity Case Take?
I Have a New Baby to Support. Can I Get My Child Support Obligation for
My Older Child Lowered?
- What does Shared Parental Responsibility mean? Does that mean I have joint custody?
- What Are The Tax Consequences of Child Support Payments?
- I Am a Good Parent, but Someone Called DCF on Me, What Do I Do?